Is recruiting fresh new talent difficult at times?
Finding new talent to appear in your movies can be time-consuming, difficult and sometimes, stressful.
- Do you wish it could be a little easier?
- More interest, less effort?
- Do you wish you had an extra pair of hands to help find the guys you need?
- If we could help, would you get on board?
Who are we?
Apply To Model is a website devoted to finding and sharing applications from guys from all over the globe of all ages (18+), keen to get started in the adult entertainment business. We have a 7 year proven track record as an industry trusted recruitment service.
How Does It Work?
Apply To Model already shares its applications with some of the best-known porn producers worldwide, but there is always room for others; if you would like to receive applications generated from Apply To Model just simply get in touch to talk to us about becoming a partner!
What do we ask for in return?
We ask that you help us promote Apply To Model using your own social media profiles. We post an Apply To Model specific advert from our twitter page and we also advertise in printed magazines throughout Europe and America. You can see our adverts and articles in past issues of these magazines:
- Gay Times
- QX Men
- Dirty Boyz
- Vanity Hype
There is a small fee when signing up to Apply To Model. We charge this simply to cover advertising and maintenance costs and there are a small number of rules.
- Under NO circumstances are models who apply via Apply To Model, to be made an exclusive model of your studio. This undermines the “working together” spirit of the site.
- Applicants must NOT be shared with any organisation or person that you have not delcared.
- To comply with GDPR, you must provide us with a full list of studios and websites that you produce content for. These will appear on our current partners page to allow applicants to see who will receive their personal information.
- You can only sign up to Apply To Model using an email address with the URL of your studio or business name in it.
- You must be a for-profit business operating in the Adult Entertainment Industry who is able to supply applicants with genuine Paid Work.
- We do ask, that partners occasionally send over images of applicants they have hired, which we will use in promotional adverts. – This is not mandatory.
*If we suspect a partner is in breach of ANY of the above rules, it will result in an instant suspension of their account and you will not be entitled to a refund.
To be discussed upon contact.
If you are interested in becoming an Apply To Model partner, you can contact us for more information via email: ryan (at) applytomodel.com